Event Privacy Notice
At GDA Sports we are strongly committed to protect the privacy of the personal data, which we maintain of our clients, prospect clients and other individuals.
We will send you informational material and/or contact you about services we provide which may be of interest to you, as well as other information such as newsletters and invitations to events which we believe might be of interest to you.
Your data is not shared outside of GDA Sports.
How we collect your data:
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- You directly
- From any publicly available sources including social media or company websites, advertisements
- Your employers / collaborators/ partners
- Other companies, collaborators/client of GDA Sports wishing to invite you to an event
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- To obtain access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- Ask us not to send you marketing communications;
- To require us to erase your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for processing for any purpose for which you have given consent.
- Request to restrict our data processing activities; and
- To require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect.
If you object to receiving updates, information or marketing material from us at any time, or you want to bring to our attention anything regarding your personal data, please contact us by email: [email protected] or by using the related contact information such as telephone number:
If you have given consent and/or you wish to withdraw it, at any time, please contact us on the above e-mail.